Develop a mindful practice with this interactive journal, full of simple and inspirational ideas for every day
Writing things down is more than a mental release, it is a way of living consciously and mindfully in the present. This journal provides daily prompts to help you acknowledge your thoughts and feelings, and to write them down as a therapeutic tool.
• What will you let go of today?
• Where is your happy place?
• List five things that have made you smile.
• What is the greatest gift you could receive?
• When did you last experience pure joy?
• What are you waiting for?
About the authorEmma Bastow lives by the sunny south coast of England, where she is lucky enough to combine her passion for creative writing with a career as a freelance editor. When she’s not playing with words or lost in the pages of a book, she can be found skimming stones at the beach with her young son, cooking up a storm in the kitchen, and wandering the lanes of Brighton.